Friday, January 21, 2011

Update!

Hmm...
I know Michelle has been getting on me for not updating (actually, I think she totally forgot after the first year without updates - Haha!), but as I'm considering deactivating my Facebook for this semester, I figured this may be the next effective method of communication.

So this morning was Bible Club and I was suddenly struck by the fact that I may not see these kids next semester, as I will be Student Teaching next semester. I couldn't believe that the sixth graders that I started with are now eighth! Actually, I think I started this blog when I first started Bible Club! For the past (almost) two years, it has been a tremendous blessing to me - for more reasons than one. I thank God for the encouragement that it gives me by starting my day with worship and being surrounded by students who willingly and earnestly desire to be there to learn more about God and His Word. They could be hanging out with friends or playing at the gym, but they choose to come early - before school starts - to worship. I am overwhelmed every time. Indeed the Lord is doing great things for His Kingdom and Glory!
I think I may start uploading some of the videos and presentations I've used and created for the club here on my blog, as a resource for students.

Here's the one I created for today. :]



1 comment:

  1. Love the media that you posted. I could learn a handful from reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing. :) X

    ReplyDelete